LA RIMESSA DEL MORO S.R.L. with registered office at Via Calabria, 12 – 87100 COSENZA as data controller in carrying out its activities, pays the utmost attention to the confidentiality of the personal data of its customers.
The owner undertakes to be transparent also with regard to the data we collect, the way in which we use them and the people with whom we share them. It is our will to ensure that our customers also choose us for the guarantees of experience, ability, and reliability to ensure full compliance with current national and EU provisions on the protection of personal data, including the safety profile. That said, we inform you that the use of this site (hereinafter, the “Site”) may involve the processing of your personal data.
Below the categories of data which could be processed:
- Contact data (name, address, email, telephone number);
- Other data (collected through Contact for us);
- Interests (information provided through delivery orders/takeaways);
- Data from your Curriculum Vitae (collected from the form in the section “Career”);
- Data collected to book a table (Section “book a table”);
We could collect and process your personal data if you order online (take away and delivery service) if you book a table or if you fill the from “Contact us” or “Career”.
- Make sure data are updated and integrated upon request of person who is interested;
- Notification of a data breach to the data subject;
- Ensure that the data processing is done according to existing regulations.
PURPOSES OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING:
- Contact data and other personal data are required in the different sections of the website to process your requests. Without these data we cannot proceed with the order.
- The Controller may process your data for marketing purposes, promotions and offers through automatic means of communication (emails, SMS, push notification and other tools), commercial advertisings or standard contacts for statistical surveys or other surveys to assess the service.
- The Controller may process your data for the service “book you table” available in the website.
- According to art.130, IV subsection of the Privacy Code: the Controller may process your data, in particular, your email address, to send promotional communication related to the service provided.
- Assessment of candidate’s profile: the collection and processing of the data needed for the recruitment process. Sensitive data will be immediately canceled by the Controller.
- The Controller may process your data to comply with the law or to defend a right before a court. Data may be used to take a legal action against you or third parties.
- The Controller may use your data to comply with specific obligations. The Controller use appropriate measures to safeguard the integrity and the access of your data. All your data are stored in our served and they are accessible and usable according to our standard and safety policy.
The Controller will keep your data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
Data which are no longer needed for the purpose of this service will be anonymized and destroyed in a secure mode.
The Controller will not store the data out of the European Union or in third countries.
The Controller, in case of reorganization, merger or sale, may transfer to third parties involved in these operations all the collected data for the purposes you gave the consent. In all the cases mentioned above, your consent is not needed.
The data subject has the right to:
according to art. 16, to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
according to art. 17, to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay
according to art. 18, to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
the processing is unlawful, and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject;
pursuant art. 20, to receive the personal data concerning him or her, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; according to art. 21, where the data subject objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
To exercise your rights, please send a specific request addressed to email@example.com
We will provide you a receipt of the communication sent answering to your request within 5 working days. In case of more complicated cases we will provide an answer within 15 working days.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You have the right to fill a claim before the relevant authority.
In case you will not provide the data for the purposes indicated, the Controller would not be able to send the information required.